About Service Offering
- What Services does Universal Packaging Systems Limited (UPSL) offer?
With Universal Package Systems Limited, you can get your packages to their local destinations faster and easier. Our system is fully automated and can be utilized by anyone with access to the internet. We will pick it up from your doorstep and have it delivered to any address within Trinidad and Tobago, fast, efficiently, hassle free and most importantly, economically.
- Are there any limitations or restrictions to shipping?
- Packages must not weigh more than 70 lbs or exceed 8 FT in length and girth combined.
- The value of any package must not exceed the value of TT $10,000.00 per any one item.
- Shipments must not contain any of the following prohibited articles including (but not limited to) articles of unusual value (such as works of art, antiques, precious stones, stamps, unique items, gold or silver), money or negotiable instruments (such as cheques, bills of exchange, bonds, savings books, pre-paid credit cards, share certificates or other securities), firearms, counterfeit goods, explosives and ammunition, human remains, perishable goods, cut flowers and dangerous goods.
- Shipments must not contain goods which are prohibited by the laws of Trinidad and Tobago, endanger human or animal life or which might otherwise taint or damage other goods being transported by UPSL.
- How do I get in touch with the office?
There are a number of ways in which you can get in touch with us:
- You can call the office at (868) 627-4877 / 627-4(UPS)
- Or Whatsapp our support team at (868) 386-3355
- You can also reach out to us via our social media pages
- You can even send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do you sign up?
You can sign up directly from our website or you can simply use the link below to sign up
- What is the cost to sign up?
There are no sign-up fees or contracts so you only pay for the services that you use, when you use it.
- I’ve signed up! What now?
From your account dashboard, you would now be able to:
- Manage your address book (state where your packages would be collected from)
- Request Pick-up of packages
- Track your package
- Get an estimate for deliveries
Requesting A Pick Up
- How do you request a pick up for delivery?
From your account dashboard, you would be able to request a pick up simply by clicking on the “Request A Pick Up” button. This would take you to a form where you would be able to fill out all the details of your request.
Once you have confirmed and acknowledged your request you would generate your shipping label. This MUST be printed and secured to the package by you the Shipper. This label would have the details of your delivery, such as address and special instructions, contact details and your package’s tracking number.
- How does UPSL get my packages?
We come to you to collect your package as part of our service. So, there is no waiting in lines or going to a secondary location to drop off your packages.
- Does UPSL supply packaging?
We do not supply packaging at this time, so it is the responsibility of you the Shipper to ensure that your packages are secure and ready for shipping.
Here is a helpful listing of companies that you would be able to get your shipping and packaging materials from:
- MNR Packaging Supplies: Boxes, bubble wrap https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Local-Business/mnrpackagingsupplies/posts/
- Print a Pak: Boxes https://m.facebook.com/PrintaPak/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0
- Boss Trinidad: Bubble wrap
- Caribbean Packaging: Industries boxes
- Real Marketing Ltd: Bubble wrap
- How are we to package items?
Ensure that items are secured for shipping, although our couriers take every effort to ensure that your packages are handles with care, it is the responsibility of you the Shipper to ensure that your items (especially breakable items) are secured with padding or bubble wrap as needed. Items can also be shipped in bags or shipping envelopes as the Shipper sees fit.
Delivery and Tracking Packages
- How do I track my package?
You can track your package by inputting the tracking number into the Search Bar on your account dashboard or our website. Your customers can also track their packages once they have the tracking number as well.
- Can my package be delivered at a specific time?
While our couriers work very hard to ensure that they make their deliveries as quickly as they can, due to external variables such as traffic conditions, weather, how many packages a courier has to deliver in that area and many other variables that cannot be readily predicted, we are unable to deliver packages for a specific time. We do strive to ensure that our packages are delivered within the business day.